- 3 Tbsp IGC's Caramelized Garlic or Garlic & Mushroom Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Asiago Dipper from Olivelle.com
- 2 cups milk, heated
- 2 cups grated Pecorino cheese
- 2 Tbsp IGC's Meyer Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp IGC's Garlic Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb Pasta noodles of your choice, cooked al dente
- Heat a large, deep skillet with the olive oil. Once warm, add the flour and Parmesan Asiago dipper. Stir to create a paste and cook for 3-5 minutes until flour has turned slightly golden.
- While whisking, add the warm milk. Stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Sprinkle in the cheese, 1 cup at a time. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the lemon balsamic and season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss in the cooked pasta until well coated. Finish with a fresh grate of Pecorino and serve!