- Tbsp IGC's Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp IGC's Italian Seasoning
- 2 (14-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp drained capers
- 1 cup olives, chopped
- 1 lb pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped, to garnish
- IGC's Tuscan Herb Olive Oil to finish
- In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil.
- Add the tomato paste and Italian seasoning. Saute until herbs are toasted, 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, capers, and olives and simmer until the sauce thickened and slightly reduced, about 10-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat. Drizzle with infused olive oil and a sprinkle of parsley. Enjoy!